Describe and discuss Taylor’s journey of discovery.
As you write your composition, remember to:
- In your introduction, give the title and author of the text.
- Give specific examples, reasons, and details from the text to explain Taylor’s journey of discovery.
- Give any necessary plot information but avoid giving a plot summary.
- Write in complete sentences.
- Write coherent and well-developed paragraphs.
- Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization
Use Microsoft Word in the iMac lab, no notes, no texts. 80 minutes.
©2017 Mr. D. Sader | Pingo Lingo | All Rights Reserved